Welcome to Lancerville!
Athletics at St. Mary’s High School provide an essential component of our educational philosophy, giving our student-athletes the opportunity to excel and expand their horizons in ways that enhance and supplement classroom learning. The mission of Lancer Athletics is to inspire, develop, and support students in their pursuit of academic and athletic excellence.
A member of the Msgr. Martin Athletic Association, St. Mary’s strives to provide our student-athletes with a comprehensive, well-planned, and balanced program that includes:
- 24 athletic teams, available on the varsity, junior varsity, and freshman level
- State-of-the-art 21,000 sq.ft. Athletic Center with mezzanine weight room
- Artificial-turf baseball diamond
- Recent State Championships include Women’s Volleyball (13 total), Women’s Basketball, Women’s Softball, and Men’s Basketball
- Nearly 85% of students participate in extracurricular activities